– When picking up the car, the renter must identify himself with a valid driving license and a valid ID card or valid passport (double identification). If the tenant rents for the first time, he must also bring a recent postal item with name and address details. For example; salary slip or a bank statement.
– For car rental and short lease, the tenant pays a deposit of € 250 plus the expected rental price (PIN or Credit card).
– For renting a Renault Rent / Munsterhuis Car Rental car, the standard provisions of the BOVAG, car rental department apply. These provisions are stated on the back of the lease.
– The minimum age to rent a car from us is 18 years old. Several years of driving experience is not a requirement.
– Prices include All Risk insurance, passenger insurance, replacement transport and Renault Route Service.
– It is only allowed to travel with the rental car in countries that are indicated on the green card.
– The standard deductible is € 650 for passenger cars and € 750 for company cars. For € 10 per day, with a maximum of € 100 per month, the deductible can be lowered to: Passenger cars € 325 Commercial vehicles € 375 (Kangoo – Trafic – Master – Rigid – Double Cabin – Passenger) .